Add Parent Null v2 for Adobe After Effects
A script to attach and parent selected layers to a null object.
- automatic layer length and timeline position of null object
- automatic color label grouping
- center anchor point on selected layers
New in v2
- the script is using shape layers as a "fake" null object instead of standard AE null objects
- change shape, color, thickness, size, position of the null object
- the null object's own anchor point is centered
- no more useless null solids in the project managers solids folder
Put the script in your Scripts > ScriptUI Panels folder or put it in your Scripts folder and assign a shortcut in AE.
Download the script for free or name your own price if you feel like this helped you in any way. Thank you!
17.5 Win 10+